A multicenter, open-label, phase 2 study of S-588410 as maintenance monotherapy after first-line platinum-containing chemotherapy in patients with advanced and/or metastatic bladder cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs S-288310/S-488310 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by UMIN record.
- 20 May 2014 Planned number of patients changed to 84 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 07 Apr 2014 New source identified and integrated (University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan; UMIN000013656)