An Open-label, Single Dose, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of 50 mg Oral Buparlisib in Subjects With Moderate and Severe Renal Impairment Compared to Matched Control Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Glioblastoma; Haematological malignancies; Male breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.