A four-week, multicentre, double-blinded, randomised, active- and placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial investigating efficacy and safety of cannabidiol in acute, early-stage schizophrenic patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2018 This trial has been Suspended in Germany.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2021.