Tocilizumab SC in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and Inadequate Response to DMARDs. A Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy. In a Subgroup of Patients Inflammation Will be Measured by Ultrasound
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZULTRA; TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.