Open-label, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous (SC) Tocilizumab Monotherapy or Combination Therapy With Methotrexate (MTX) or Other Non-biologic Disease Modifying Anti-rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) in Patients With Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Are Being Treated With an Anti-tumour Necrosis Factor (Anti-TNF) Agent and That Have Not Achieved an Adequate Response to Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.