Open-Label, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous (SC) Tocilizumab Monotherapy or Combination Therapy With Methotrexate (MTX) or Other Non-Biologic Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Have an Inadequate Response to Current Non-Biologic DMARD Therapy or the First Anti-Tumour Necrosis Factor (Anti-TNF) Biologic Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-MOVE
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.