A Phase 2 Trial to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of A6, a CD44 Binding Peptide, for the Treatment of Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs A 6 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Angstrom Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to slow enrolment.
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.