A Phase 3b Open-label, Multicenter, Safety and Efficacy Extension Study of a Recombinant Coagulation Factor IX Albumin Fusion Protein (rIX-FP) in Subjects with Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Albutrepenonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROLONG-9FP
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2020 to 31 Jan 2022.
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2020 to 31 Jan 2022.
- 01 Jul 2019 According to a CSL Behring media release, data from this trial will be presented at this year's International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) Congress (Melbourne, Australia, 6th-10th, July 2019).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History