A Phase 3b Open-label, Multicenter, Safety and Efficacy Extension Study of a Recombinant Coagulation Factor IX Albumin Fusion Protein (rIX-FP) in Subjects with Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Albutrepenonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROLONG-9FP
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 08 Feb 2018 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria.
- 12 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=59) assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 30 Apr 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History