A Two-period, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Phase II Study Evaluating the Clinical Benefit of a Maintenance Treatment Targeting Tumor Molecular Alterations in Patients With Progressive Locally-advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOST plus
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Oct 2022.
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a Centre Leon Berard media release, the clinical follow-up on two of the study arms i.e the Everolimus arm targeting alterations in the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway, and the Sorafenib arm targeting multiple kinase proteins, has completed.Centre Leon Berard and NovellusDx are collaborating on a retrospective analysis of these two study arms.The NGS data of patients from these two arms will be analyzed blindly by the FACT system of NovellusDx to predict clinical outcome retrospectively.