A Double-blind, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fingolimod 0.5 mg Administered Orally Once Daily Versus Placebo in Patients With Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORCIDP
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 28 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued for futility, according to the results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 02 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Spain (End date: 01 Sep 2016).