Phase 2 Dose-Escalation Study of TPI 287 in Combination With Bevacizumab in Adults With Recurrent or Progressive Glioblastoma Following a Bevacizumab-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TPI 287 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cortice Bioscience
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to lack of clinical benefit in the 17 subjects enrolled in the trial, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2015 Results published in a Cortice Biosciences media release.
- 09 Nov 2015 Results from this trial will be presented at the 20th Annual Society for Neuro-Oncology Annual Scientific Meeting and Education Day according to a Cortice Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History