Post-Authorisation Safety Study of Esbriet (Pirfenidone): A Prospective Observational Registry to Evaluate Long-Term Safety in a Real-World Setting
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pirfenidone (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PASSPORT
- Sponsors InterMune
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 28 Oct 2015 Interim safety analysis presented at the 81st Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2015.
- 14 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.