An open-label, two-stage Phase I/IIa dose escalation study of BT062 in metastatic triple receptor-negative breast cancer and in metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Indatuximab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTRAIN-BB
- Sponsors Biotest AG
- 21 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End Date: 2017-08-04).
- 23 Jun 2016 This trial was suspended in Germany according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.