Phase II Study of Redirected Autologous T Cells Engineered to Contain Anti-CD19 Attached to TCR and 4-1BB Signaling Domains in Patients With Chemotherapy Resistant or RefractoryAcute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.