A Phase 2, Open Label Efficacy and Safety Study of Anagrelide Controlled Release (CR) in Subjects With Thrombocytosis Secondary to Essential Thrombocythemia and Other Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galena Biopharma
- 13 Jun 2016 Combined safety data from five phase I trials and a phase II trial published in a Galena Biopharma media release.
- 19 May 2016 Combined safety data from five phase I trials and a phase II trial will be presented at the European Hematology Association 21st Congress, according to a Galena Biopharma media release.
- 13 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Galena Biopharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History