A Two-part Study in Edoxaban-treated Healthy Subjects to Establish a Punch Biopsy Bleeding Model and to Evaluate the Effect of a 4-factor Prothrombin Complex Concentrate on Anticoagulation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Prothrombin complex concentrate
- Indications Embolism; Haemorrhage; Stroke; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2016 Results of this and two other studies published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 14 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.