Study of the Effectiveness of Ozurdex in Lieu of Oral Corticosteroids for the Control of Active Intermediate and Posterior Uveitis Requiring Immunosuppressive Drug Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Intermediate uveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 25 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2014 New trial record