A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, 4-Period, Cross-Over Study to Evaluate the Effects of Single Oral Administrations of Roflumilast in Combination With Donepezil on Reversing Scopolamine (Hyoscine) Induced Deficits in Psychomotor and Cognitive Function in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 29 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 May 2014.