Synergistic Enteral Regimen for Treatment of the Gangliosidoses (Syner-G)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Miglustat (Primary)
- Indications Gangliosidoses; Tay-Sachs disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Syner-G
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2019 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.