A Phase I Study of Pomalidomide Given at the Time of Lymphocyte Recovery Following Induction Timed Sequential Chemotherapy With Cytarabine, Daunorubicin and Etoposide (AcDVP16) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and High-Risk MDS
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.