A Phase I Study of Pomalidomide Given at the Time of Lymphocyte Recovery Following Induction Timed Sequential Chemotherapy With Cytarabine, Daunorubicin and Etoposide (AcDVP16) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and High-Risk MDS
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 4 Jul 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.