A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study of Adjuvant Everolimus Following the Resection of Metastatic Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors to the Liver
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to Slow accrual.
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center record.
- 10 Feb 2014 New trial record