Phase IIa Study of Redirected Autologous T Cells Engineered to Contain Anti-CD19 Attached to TCRz and 4-Signaling Domains in Patients With Chemotherapy Relapsed or Refractory CD19+ Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.