MONICA-SC: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Blisibimod (A-623) Administration in Subjects With Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Blisibimod (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONICA-SC
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Aug 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.