A single (assessor) - blind, randomised, three-period, cross-over study to compare the safety of flutiform pMDI, fluticasone pMDI and beclometasone Autohaler in paediatric subjects aged 5 to less than 12 years with mild persistent asthma by means of knemometry.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Beclometasone; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 New trial record