A Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Indoximod and Temozolomide for Adult Patients With Temozolomide-Refractory Primary Malignant Brain Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indoximod (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 29 Apr 2016 Mid-trial update from this trial is expected in the second half of 2016, according to a NewLink Genetics Corporation media release.
- 23 Nov 2015 According to NewLink Genetics media release, company has enrolled 40 patients out of planned 132 patients in the phase 2 portion of the study.
- 23 Nov 2015 Results presented on November 20 at the 20th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology, as per NewLink Genetics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History