A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of FG-4592 for the Treatment of Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Not on Dialysis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roxadustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Kidney disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANDES
- Sponsors FibroGen
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 900.
- 24 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.