A Phase 1, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Observer-blinded Trial To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of An Adjuvanted Clostridium Difficile Vaccine Administered As A 3-dose Regimen In Healthy Adults Aged 50 To 85 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6425090 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 May 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 May 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.