Phase IB Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Subjects With Select Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Carcinoid tumour; Carcinoma; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Mesothelioma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-028; MK-3475-028/KEYNOTE-28
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 Mar 2018 Results (n=25) assessing safety and antitumor activity of pembrolizumab in the ER+/HER2 advanced breast cancer cohort of this study, were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Jul 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History