A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN TWO PHARMACOLOGICAL ASSOCIATIONS OXYCODONE/NALOXONE AND CODEINE / PARACETAMOL IN TREATMENT OF MODERATE-SEVERE CHRONIC PAIN DUE TO OSTEOARTHRITIS OF KNEE AND/OR HIP
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Paracetamol/codeine (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 14 Jun 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials database record: EudraCT2012-004796-39)