A Phase 1/2 Open-label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamic and Preliminary Efficacy of BMN 701 (GILT-tagged Recombinant Human GAA) in Patients With Late-onset Pompe Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Reveglucosidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 12 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Feb 2014 New trial record
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from "active, no longer recruiting" to "completed" as reported by the European Clinical Trials Database.