A 24-Week, Phase 2B, randomized, dose-ranging, active-controlled, parallel-group, multi-center study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of GSK1278863, allowing titration to achieve a haemoglobin target, in subjects with anaemia associated with chronic kidney disease who are not on dialysis and not currently receiving recombinant human erythropoietin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daprodustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 12 Feb 2014 New trial record