Beta-Amyloid Imaging With [18F]NAV4694 Positron Emission Tomography (PET) in Predicting Progression to Alzheimer's Disease (AD) in Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Flutafuranol F 18 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- 24 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 50 to 120.
- 12 Feb 2014 New trial record