AcSe CRIZOTINIB : Secured Access to Crizotinib for Patients With Tumors Harboring a Genomic Alteration on One of the Biological Targets of the Drug
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Haematological malignancies; Liver cancer; Muscle tissue neoplasms; Neuroblastoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AcSe; AcSe-CRIZOTINIB
- 04 Oct 2019 Results assessing efficacy and safety using a two-stage Simon phase II trial design, published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 26 Sep 2018 Results accessing activity of Crizotinib in NSCLC patients were presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated