B-LONG: An Open-Label, Multicenter Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Recombinant, Long-acting Coagulation Factor IX Fc Fusion Protein (rFIXFc) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Treated Subjects With Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eftrenonacog alfa (Primary) ; Nonacog alfa
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-LONG
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 09 Jul 2019 According to a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) media release, results (n=50) of longitudinal subgroup analysis of the B-LONG and B-YOND study population were presented at ISTH 2019, the 27th Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (Melbourne, Australia, 7th, 8th and 9th July 2019).
- 09 Jul 2019 Results (n=50) of longitudinal subgroup analysis of the B-LONG and B-YOND study population presented in a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) media release.
- 10 May 2019 According to a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum media release, final pooled post-hoc analysis data from B-LONG, Kids B-LONG and B-YOND studies will be presented at the World Federation of Hemophilia's 16th International Musculoskeletal Congress (MSK).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History