Phase 3 Open-Label Crossover Pharmacodynamic Study to Evaluate the Acid-inhibitory Effect of TAK-438 20 mg With Esomeprazole 20 mg or Rabeprazole Sodium 10 mg in Healthy Adult Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Esomeprazole; Rabeprazole
- Indications Dyspepsia; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Takeda
- 12 Jul 2015 Results published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2014 New trial record