Staged, Phase 1b/Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of RM 493, a Melanocortin 4 Receptor (MC4R) Agonist in Obese Patients Using a Once or Twice Daily Sub-Cutaneous Injection Formulation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Setmelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 05 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.