Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising Oral Doses of BI 1181181 in Healthy Male Volunteers in a Partially Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial, and Investigation of Relative Bioavailability and the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics of BI 1181181(Open-label, Randomised, Three-way Cross-over Design)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1181181 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2014 Top-line results published in a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.