A randomised, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of 12 weeks once daily treatment of orally inhaled tiotropium + olodaterol fixed dose combination (delivered by the Respimat Inhaler) in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 16 Jun 2016 Last checked against UK Clinical Trials Register record.
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by UK Clinical Trials Register record.