DETECT IV - A Multicenter Single Arm Phase II Study to Investigate the Clinical Efficacy of Everolimus in Combination With Endocrine Therapy in Postmenopausal Patients With Hormone-receptor Positive, HER2-negative Metastatic Breast Cancer and Persisting HER2-negative Circulating Tumor Cells
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DETECT-IV
- 30 Oct 2019 Ribociclib as a primary drug is added in trial.
- 23 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 23 Oct 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 520 to 300.