An Open-Label, Multicenter, Evaluation of the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor IX Fusion Protein (rFIXFc) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding Episodes in Previously Treated Subjects With Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eftrenonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms B-YOND
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 09 Jul 2019 According to a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) media release, results (n=50) of longitudinal subgroup analysis of the B-LONG and B-YOND study population were presented at ISTH 2019, the 27th Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (Melbourne, Australia, July 2019).
- 09 Jul 2019 Results (n=50) of longitudinal subgroup analysis of the B-LONG and B-YOND study population presented in a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) media release.
- 03 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History