An Open-Label, Multicenter, Evaluation of the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor IX Fusion Protein (rFIXFc) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding Episodes in Previously Treated Subjects With Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eftrenonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms B-YOND
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of B-LONG and B-YOND studies assessing clinical outcomes, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 Results published in the Bioverativ media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History