A Pilot Study of the Neo-adjuvant Use of Vemurafenib Plus Cobimetinib (GDC-0973) in Patients With BRAF Mutant Melanoma With Palpable Lymph Node Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.