A Pilot Study of the Neo-adjuvant Use of Vemurafenib Plus Cobimetinib (GDC-0973) in Patients With BRAF Mutant Melanoma With Palpable Lymph Node Metastases
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- 23 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.