A Prospective, Open Label, Multicenter, Partially Randomized, Safety Study of One Cycle of Promethera HepaStem in Urea Cycle Disorders (UCD) and Crigler-Najjar Syndrome (CN) Paediatric Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Crigler-Najjar syndrome; Inborn urea cycle disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Promethera Biosciences
- 18 Feb 2019 Results evaluating safety and preliminary efficacy of HepaStem in Urea Cycle Disorders and Crigler-Najjar Syndrome Patients published in the Transplantation
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.