A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of GDC-0199 (ABT-199) in Combination With Rituximab (R) or Obinutuzumab (G) Plus Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (CHOP) in Patients With B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) and DLBCL
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Obinutuzumab; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAVALLI
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Sep 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2019 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic , according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History