A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Once Daily Oral Administration of Laquinimod (0.6 or 1.5 mg) in Patients With Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARPEGGIO
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Dec 2017 According to an Active Biotech media release, Data from the trial will be presented at a future scientific conference and the full results will be published.
- 01 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Percent brain volume change (PBVC))