A Phase III, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Of Tasquinimod In Asian Chemo-Naïve Patients With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tasquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TasQ003
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 16 Apr 2015 After an interim analysis of the phase III 10TASQ10 study showed that tasquinimod did not improve overall survival, and efficacy results together with preliminary safety data did not support a positive benefit-risk balance in this population, Active Biotech and Ipsen announced their decision to discontinue the development of tasquinimod in prostate cancer, according to a media release.
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a media release from Active Biotech and Ipsen.
- 18 Feb 2014 New trial record