Long Term Follow Up for Patients Who Have Received Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation of NiCord®, Umbilical Cord Blood-derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Sickle cell anaemia; Thalassaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 15 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 19 Feb 2014 New trial record